* Gorilla Trekking Tour 4 day
* Gorilla Tracking Safari 7 days
Chimpanzee holidays Uganda
* Uganda chimp safari 5 days
* Chimpanzee tracking tour 8 days
Uganda Wildlife tours
* Excursions in Uganda
* Queen Elizabeth Safari -3 Days
* Murchison Falls Tour -3 Days
* Uganda Walking Safari -7 Days
* Uganda Wildlife Safari -8 Days
* Rwenzori hiking Tour -10 Days
* Uganda Wildlife Tour -15 Days
* Wildlife, Birds, Scenery -15 Days
* Uganda Birdwatching Tour -15 Days
Itinerary for the 5 day chimp safari to Kibale and Queen Elizabeth Uganda
Arrive at the Entebbe International Airport, pick and transfer to you respective accommodation for dinner and overnight.
Depart from Kampala with a stopover for lunch in Mbarara town on your way to Queen Elizabeth National Park. Evening game drive on your way to Mweya Safari Lodge.
Dine and overnight at Mweya Safari Lodge.
Early game drive with a magnificent view of the sunrise, the massive Rwenzori Mountains as a backdrop provide excellent scene. Expect to see lions, leopards, and elephants, defassa waterbucks, Uganda kobs, and bushbucks. Return to your hotel for a late breakfast.
After breakfast, take on a 9:00am boat ride on Kazinga Channel which offers offers an excellent platform for photography, bird watching and game viewing. After lunch, proceed for evening game drive that will surely excite you with lots of sights and views. Dine and overnight at Hotel Margherita.
Early morning, drive to Kibale Forest National Park for chimp tracking. Spend the entire morning in Kibale forest, marvel at the birds, chimps and the cheeky-playful monkeys. Picnic lunch in Kibale Forest before an afternoon drive to Fort Portal town for an overnight stay.
After breakfast drive back to Kampala via Mubende, arrive late afternoon transfer to your hotel.