* Gorilla Trekking Tour 4 day
* Gorilla Tracking Safari 7 days
Chimpanzee holidays Uganda
* Uganda chimp safari 5 days
* Chimpanzee tracking tour 8 days
Uganda Wildlife tours
* Excursions in Uganda
* Queen Elizabeth Safari -3 Days
* Murchison Falls Tour -3 Days
* Uganda Walking Safari -7 Days
* Uganda Wildlife Safari -8 Days
* Rwenzori hiking Tour -10 Days
* Uganda Wildlife Tour -15 Days
* Wildlife, Birds, Scenery -15 Days
* Uganda Birdwatching Tour -15 Days
Itinerary for 7 days gorilla tracking safari
Arrive at the Entebbe Airport, transfer to you respective accommodation for dinner and overnight.
Pick from your respective hotel in Kampala, drive towards Western Uganda with a stop over for lunch in Mbarara town. Evening and overnight at White Horse Regency in Kabale town.
After breakfast visit Lake Bunyonyi. Lake Bunyonyi is the second deepest lake in Africa. It is a unique lake with 29 islands and over 200 bird species. After lunch proceed to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
Dine / overnight in Buhoma.
Early morning, have a briefing by the guides, with packed lunch head for Gorilla Tracking all day with an opportunity to enter the gorilla sanctuary for the adventure of a lifetime.
In the evening return at Buhoma for overnight stay.
After breakfast drive slowly to Queen Elizabeth National Park. En route have a game viewing adventure to Mweya Lodge for overnight stay.
Early morning game drive. After breakfast proceed for a boat cruise on the popular Kazinga Channel, which offers an excellent platform for photography, bird watching and game viewing; spend the rest of the evening game viewing in the enormous Queen Elizabeth National Park.
Dine and overnight at Mweya Safari Lodge.
Early breakfast, have en route game drive as you proceed to Mbarara town where you we will have stop over for lunch.
Evening you are back at your respective hotel.